Corporate: Getting Started
0 of 8 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
1. Click here to find answers to any technical questions you may have.
2. Download the Ten Point Test, you'll be using it a lot throughout the course.
3. Sign up for a weekly email to help you on your journey through this course and to gather some extra tips here.
4. You can also sign up for ‘The Big Idea' to receive occasional snippets to help you get to the right point quickly here.
5. Join a community of like-minded professionals on our Clarity First Facebook Group. Once we have received your request to join, we will approve your access within 48 hours.
Question 1 of 8
How will the course benefit you?
This response will be awarded full points automatically, but it can be reviewed and adjusted after submission.
Question 2 of 8
Describe the problem you think this course will help you solve.
Question 3 of 8
Have you saved your course login details so you can find them easily?
Question 4 of 8
Have you marked the course expiry date in your calendar?
Question 5 of 8
What tactics will work best for you to ensure you get the most out of this course? Here are some ideas that have worked for others:
- Will you complete the modules one at a time or in batches? Those who complete them in batches seem to find that doing 2 – 4 at a time works well for them.
- Decide where you will complete them:
- On your phone on your commute?
- In the office?
- At home?
- At a specific time each week?
- At scheduled times that work with your schedule?
This response will be awarded full points automatically, but it will be reviewed and possibly adjusted after submission.
Question 6 of 8
Does it make sense for you to have a ‘study buddy' or at least someone to talk with about the course? If so, click this link and invite them: they will receive an email and access to the first module.
If you prefer to work independently, think ahead about where you will put these ideas into practice really soon and note them down below.
Question 7 of 8
Here is the link to download your course bonus: BONUS
Please confirm below that you have downloaded it successfully.
Question 8 of 8
I understand that to move to the next module I must achieve a score of 70% or higher on any subsequent quiz. If I do not achieve this, I will need to repeat the quiz until the passing score has been achieved.