Proposals are the way we formally pitch for business. A proposal will rarely win a project, but can easily lose one. Here are some things to help you:
- Gerard's presentation from the 2015 February Gathering: Gerard has put together a pack that describes how to think about a Clarity College proposal as well as an annotated example for Treasury Group.
- Some proposals that have worked for us:
- Gerard's HCL ‘monster' proposal and discussion pack: A proposal for a large second (third?) tier consulting firm that was starting from the ground floor on this stuff
- Davina's Origin Energy proposal: Written for people who know a little bit but not too much after we had a video conference
- Davina's blended learning proposal to Woolworths
- Louise's winning one-pager from Squire Patton Boggs
We have included some of the pages from Gerard's presentation here as visuals in case you don't want to download the documents themselves (which you can do by clicking the links above).
Dav and Gerard