Be heardDon't assume that you need to be loud or charismatic to be heard. Having clarity around the substance of your message will make your leaders want to listen to you.
Make a differenceWe all strive to have positive and lasting impact in our work. Being able to organise your thinking when solving problems and communicating ideas is critical if you want to make a difference.
Get aheadCareers are more often stifled by lack of ability to engage others in your ideas than the lack of technical competence. Having a structured way to organise your ideas onto a page is powerful for professionals at all levels: from graduates to CEOs.
Understand your audienceLearn how to work out ‘where your audience is at' and how to make them hear what you have to say.
Learn how to synthesise complex ideasYou don't need to be a natural born communicator to powerfully engage a business audience
Master ClarityYou will have a proven process to clarify and communicate important business ideas in any context: emails, meetings, prose papers and packs.
Our powerful framework can be learned at your own pace. Each module leads to a step change in the clarity of your communication and your success at work.
- Complete 10 useful and challenging modules over 3 months
- Learn anywhere, any time from any device – and at your own pace
- Complete the modules as often as you like during the 3 months
In 2016 people who completed our online courses include teams from two of Australia's largest banks, an energy company, several consulting firms and students at one of the country's top MBA programs as well as a number of other ambitious professionals from Australia and overseas.
When it comes to communicating in business, most of us suffer from the curse of knowledge. Clarity Concepts helps professionals understand what audiences need so they can communicate in a way that makes people listen.Clarity Concepts is taught by Davina Stanley and Gerard Castles. Between them Davina and Gerard have helped thousands of top tier consultants, business people and MBA students to clarify their thinking so they can communicate clearly. They learned their craft at McKinsey & Company and have refined it over a combined 50 years of practice. They are expert at helping professionals craft communication that is not just an ‘output’, but communication that has real impact.
When you buy the Clarity Concepts Online course you will:
- Learn a proven communication framework that has been used by thousands of professionals to create millions of pieces of powerful business communication. You will be able to organise your ideas so that your audience listens to you and understands you.
- See how this framework has been used in both high stakes and everyday communication that has delivered real impact. Each module discusses multiple examples taken from real-life business settings.
- Apply this framework to your own communication including emails, huddles, one-on-ones, larger meetings, papers and packs. The course includes a rich series of exercises and recommendations to help you put the ideas into practice.
Our brains are drawn to CLARITY and away from clutter and confusion. If your audience cannot see through the clutter, they will either ignore you or bombard you with questions. Once you clarify your message, you will start to have impact. Professionals who clarify their communication win in business. Buy the Clarity Concepts online communication course today. Why? Because you won’t have impact in your business or in your career unless you can communicate with clarity.
What’s my investment?
How much is unclear communication costing you? How often have you had your recommendations rejected? How often have you worked weekends reworking the same recommendation after repeated rejections? How many of your peers have been promoted before you? Does your boss even read your emails? A lack of clarity may already be costing you a great deal.
And …. We offer a 30 day, no questions asked money back guarantee
What you save $1,000 (or more)Attending a one-day workshop without coaching costs $1,000 plus time out of work and potentially also travel and accommodation expenses. Our online course is available at a terrific introductory price. Customised coaching programs start from $3,000. Save big while making rapid progress in your business and your career as you implement!
What you get for USD249 A powerful program that you can complete in your own time, taught by global leaders who learned their craft in one of the world's top management consulting firms and have refined their craft over a combined 50 years' of practice.
- 10 paradigm shifting modules
- 14 (deliberately) short, powerful videos
- 10 challenging challenges
- 10 downloadable sets of comprehensive course notes
- 24/7 access for 3 months